Carolina Hydrologic is the master distributor of HydroLoc products, soil amendments designed to more effectively manage resources by reducing water requirements, reducing the loss of nutrients, stabilizing soil, and reducing dust and erosion. HydroLoc products represent a new generation of polyacrylamide based technology, providing state of the art solutions to professional contractors, growers, and landscapers.
Linear Anionic Polymer (PAM)
HydroLoc H30 PAM
H30 PAM is a granular non-toxic soil binding agent manufactured to Carolina Hydrologic’s specifications. H30 PAM is recognized as a best management practice (BMP) by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. H30 PAM is certified pursuant to United States Environmental Protection Agency 821-R-02-012 testing protocol.
- Channel/Ditch Lining with Jute Matting
- Demucking Sediment Basins (thickens sediment)
- Under Erosion Control Blankets
- Wattles/Rock Check Dams
- Reduces Erosion/Sediment Load
- Improves Water Infiltration and Enhances Germination
- Superior Tackifier
Linear Anionic Polymer (PAM)
Floc Product Suite
Our Floc Product Suite (FPS) is a proprietary blend of non-toxic soil binding agents. The semi-hydrated FPS can be used in active or passive treatment applications. All products have negative charges and do not alter pH. The FPS enables flocculation of fine soil particles causing the soil particles to settle out which in turn reduces the turbidity of the water column. Our FPS is made with 97.3% active ingredients and NO FILLERS. The FPS is certified pursuant to United States Environmental Protection Agency 821-R-02-012 testing protocol.
- In Diversion Ditches/Swales and with Rock/Wattle Check Dams (Passive Treatment)
- In Stormwater Drains, Curb Inlets and Catch Basins (Passive Treatment)
- In Manifold, other Treatment and Recirculation Systems (Active Treatment)
Cross-linked Anionic Polymer (Hydrogel)
HydroLoc hydrogel is a granular non-toxic super absorbent polymer. HydroLoc can hold up to 400x its weight in water. As soil dries, HydroLoc releases into the soil up to 95% of the absorbed water along with other amendments. HydroLoc is a perfect tool for hydroseed contractors, landscape contractors and professional growers.
- Planting of Plants, Shrubs, Trees and Turf Grasses
- Reduces Water Requirements by as much as Fifty Percent (50%)
- Reduces Leaching of Nutrients and other Amendments
- Reduces Wilting Point by as much as Fifty Percent (50%)
- Reduces Tree Mortality Rate during First Year After Planting
- Improves Turf Root Establishment While Reducing Irrigation Requirements
Non-corrosive/Non-toxic dust suppressant
Because of the unique formulation, the dust suppression longevity is extended into weeks depending on site/environmental conditions. Not corrosive as HDS 3000 has a low chloride content and is not formulated with chloride salts or inorganic salts of any kind. By using HDS 3000 you are utilizing an environmentally safe product that does not track out when your trucks leave the site.
- Construction Sites
- Haul Roads
- Land Fills
- Mining Operations
- Mineral Processing
- Reduction in water needed
- Reduction in labor expenses
- Reduction in equipment use (wear/tear)
- Reduction in fuel costs